RocketMail is one of the oldest webmail services which has been established in the 1990s. Later Yahoo mail in 1995 has acquired the Rocketmail. In this article, we have provided a proper guide for everyone who is looking for RocketMail login & How to Create RocketMail Account or Rocketmail sign up. Let’s look at the whole process in a step by step manner.
Web Mailing has become an essential way for communication from passing simply to crucial information. One cannot imagine these days without webmail services. The market today has many webmail service providers who extended their services for free. One such webmail providers are Rocketmail. and from there, Rocketmail has become one of the leaders in the market of webmail service providers.
Rocketmail.com Sign Up & Login
Creating a Rocketmail account is quite easy than you can imagine. By following the below steps, you can create a new account, and also, one can access Rocketmail with the same username and password of Yahoomail.com, if you are already a user of Yahoo Mail Account.
Check Out: AOL Sign up & Login Guide
RocketMail Sign UP
Open the official Rocketmail web page using any of the browsers. By clicking on the www.rocketmail.com, you will be redirected to the yahoo mail welcome page. The user can give the credentials of your Yahoo mail if you are already a user of Yahoo mail. But if you are looking to create an account then just follow the below process
Enter The Required Details
- After you click the button, you will see the signup form in which you need to fill up your details such as Name, Date of Birth, Username, and password. You can proceed further only after filling the individual details carefully.
- When you agree to all their terms and conditions and submit the signup form, you will be successfully creating your very own Rocket mail account.
Setting Up Rocket Mail Password
- You need to follow some safety tips to ensure your web mail is secured. The username you choose should be unique, which can be done with the use of different combinations of numerals and alphabets.
- When it comes to the password, don’t use the personal details like a password. As anyone can easily guess the pass code and make use of it without your knowledge. So, try generating a password that is easy to remember as well as difficult to crack.
- Now that you are ready with your username and password details, you can access your RocketMail account by filling up the username and password sections.
- Visit www.Rocketmail.com website and you will be redirected Yahoo Mail Website.
- Enter the credentials & click on Sign in Button
- If the credentials given by you are correct, then you will be logged inside to the home page, and you are ready to use the webmail service for free.
- Now you can send and receive emails in your inbox.
- There will be a display of a variety of options for the user to explore, such as drafts, spam folders, etc.,
- If you are done with checking your emails and replying to them, then we will suggest you log out by clicking the logout button provided over there.
- This is because there will be times when your device will reach the hands of outsiders. It is not healthy to provide easy access to them.
Now that you are keen on the login process, you also need to know some of the troubles that occur with managing the account. Let’s now discuss one of those critical problems and how to troubleshoot it.
Things you need to remember about ROCKETMAIL LOGIN:
While managing multiple accounts for business firms, one should remember all the credentials correctly, especially the password. As some of us may use the account very rarely, which may often lead to odd cases of forgetting the password. But the user has the option of recovering it.
In order to do so, the user needs to click on the options button and select the login issues. You will need to provide your details of the account, and you will be asked the mode of recovery. The user can choose through phone number and another web mail account. The Rocketmail help desk will provide you with a four-digit authentication number with which you can reset your forgotten password. Though this seems like an easy process, one cannot get through it without adding the phone number and other details while creating the account.
Rocketmail.com though being one of the best in the market provides all the webmail services for free. By following the above steps, one can quickly sign up and log in to the Rocketmail account. However, from the past few years, Yahoo has restricted the support for creating new Rocketmail email addresses. But the existing Rocketmail accounts are not affected by Yahoo.
Rocketmail was primarily designed to be simple for all types of users and this unique quality helps it stand tall among other webmail services. If you have any doubts regarding the above article, do mention them in the comment section below.